Pages

Jan 18, 2011

Too Little Too Late!


Let me give you a brief description.

The T-shirt was black, high quality, with a Blogger 'B' barge on the chest and three vertical thick stripes at the back. The number at the back was 11 with the word 'Blogger' on top of it. Do you get the picture?

Let me explain how I came across the T-shirt.

As a Blogger user, I obviously follow Blogger Buzz. But I must confess that I'm not quite good, especially when regular follow-ups are concerned. So I ended up stumbling upon the post about a survey that was to be taken by Blogger user and the award would be the T-shirt. Since I know Blogger in-side-out, do I have to explain how I felt?

But the straw came when I clicked the link to download the electronic form. "Oops!" the survey was closed.

How many of you won the T-shirt?




No comments: